Thursday, April 30, 2009

hAlO


Remember those walls I builtWell, baby they're tumbling downAnd they didn't even put up a fightThey didn't even make up a soundI found a way to let you inBut I never really had a doubtStanding in the light of your haloI got my angel nowIt's like I've been awakenedEvery rule I had you breakin'It's the risk that I'm takin'I ain't never gonna shut you outEverywhere I'm looking nowI'm surrounded by your embraceBaby I can see your haloYou know you're my saving graceYou're everything I need and moreIt's written all over your faceBaby I can feel your haloPray it won't fade awayI can feel your halo halo haloI can see your halo halo haloI can feel your halo halo haloI can see your halo halo halo--
tHE lYRiCSz tO tHE SONG "HALO" BY BEYONCE. tHiS SONG RElATES tO EVERY GURl OR GUY WHO iS iNlOVE WHO HAS FOUNd tHAt SPECiAL SOMEONE WHO MAKES THEM FEEL AS iF THEY ARE YOUR SAVING GRACE AS BEYONCE SAYS. WHEN YOU FiND THAT ONE PERSON WHO MAKES YOU FEEL AS IF THEY ARE CARYING THE HALO AND YOU ARE BEING PROTECTED. YOU KNOW THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TP LET THEM GO. WELL BLOGERS THIS IS WHAT IS TOLD IN BEYONCE'S NEW HIT "HALO"
-Shenny Bedran

1 comment:

  1. i love this post l.o.l shenny that songs pretty cool it shows the meaning of that special person

    ReplyDelete